This year, fintech would place 500,000 credits. What are the benefits of applying for your loan online, compared to the conventional system.
There are currently many means in the Peruvian market to acquire a loan. The growing presence of Fintechs in the Peruvian market has been placed in the sights of users as a latent one possibility to consider to apply for a loan.
The number of fintech in the country rose from 15 to 60 in the last three years, this means that it has arrived with a great acceptance to the market and is in crescendo. In 2017, 100% online loans were registered (how many loans Good Finance gave), which demonstrates the growing demand received since 2016, the year in which the online loan market started.
How online loans work vs. an agency
In the first instance, in online loans you must access through the web. The benefit of this is that the user refrains from mobilizing at any time to carry out the necessary procedures. The information must be entered The information must be entered in a form and then evaluated to see if it is suitable for a loan or not.
Payments are made through online transfers, which avoids long queues at the banks and thus speeds up the process. The data collected by the company in case the client does not want to be in its database, just request it from the entity.
On the other hand, we find the lending agencies. To get these loans, the person is required to go to the agency. A disadvantage of conventional loans for borrowers with low credit ratings translates into higher interest rates and commissions often become part of the loan terms. Likewise, it is normally required that the user guarantees a property or object of value.
How to lend online at Good Finance
- Enter our website Good Finance S choose the amount. As a first step you must select the amount and the number of desired fees. The requesting user may have up to S /. 1,000
- Complete a form. Once the amount to be requested and the fees to be paid have been selected, a form must be filled in to detail personal data: DNI, name, surname, cell phone, email, among others.
- Evaluations in 29. If approved
you must enter an account number in the name of the applicant which must be savings.
- Next, the customer will receive a PIN code on their cell phone as verification, which must be entered as an electronic signature through our application, previously downloaded. Once the loan is approved, the loan funds will be deposited in your bank account as soon as your data is validated.
- Be of age
- Have a savings account
- Have valid ID
- Active personal email.
- Active cell phone in the name of the holder.
- Not be reported in Infocorp.